Guidance on Entering Competitions
- All competitions are open to lady golfers who are a home or away member of any club affiliated to CHWGL
Exception Note: Players may only enter the County Championship if their Home Club is affiliated to CHWGL (see also England Golf County Golf Regulations Rule 1 (a) and (b)
- Entries for all competitions in 2021 will be accepted from 1 MARCH 2021 at the earliest
- Entries must be submitted to the designated competition organiser by the published closing date (normally 4 weeks before the event). Entry fees must be sent at the same time to the Treasurer
- Entries received after the closing date will not normally be accepted
- Please complete all relevant boxes on the form in BLOCK CAPITALS
- Contact details for all designated competition organisers are provided in the County Blue Book and on the competition posters
- Start sheets will normally be sent out by email as soon as possible after the closing date. If a hard copy of the start sheet is required, a stamped addressed envelope should be sent to the competition organiser along with the entry form
SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY FORM
On completion you can:
Option 1: email it to the designated competition organiser
Option 2: post it to the designated competition organiser
PAYMENT OF ENTRY FEES
All entry fees MUST be submitted at the same time as your entry form, irrespective of the method of payment.
Entries received without payment will not be accepted.
Option 1: payment by BACS – if you use this method you MUST include the competition code(s) in the reference section. Account details are on the reverse of the entry form
Option 2: payment by cheque made payable to Cambs & Hunts LCGA, (this year only) including the relevant competition codes on the reverse. Cheques should be sent directly to the Treasurer, Keren Williams, 14 Henslow Mews, Cambridge CB2 8BX
- you can pay several entry fees in a single payment, but you must include the relevant competition codes e.g. AN AG PD for Audrey Nicole Cup, Autumn Greensomes and President’s Day.
completion codes can be found in the Blue Book and on the individual competition posters
- please provide the name of the account being used to pay the entry fee in order to avoid confusion.
- A parental consent form must be completed when a junior girl under the age of 18 enters a woman’s competition. You can be down the form here PDF or Word Document and should be sent to the County Competitions Secretary at the time of entry
The full version of the 2021 Blue Book can be download here