Guidance on Entering Competitions
- Entries for all competitions in 2022 will be accepted from 1 FEBRUARY 2022 at the earliest
- Entries must be submitted to the designated competition organiser by the published closing date (normally 2 weeks before the event). Entry fees must be sent at the same time to the Treasurer
- Entries received after the closing date will not normally be accepted
- Please complete all relevant boxes on the form in BLOCK CAPITALS
- Contact details for all designated competition organisers are provided in the County Blue Book and on the competition posters
- Start sheets will normally be sent out by email as soon as possible after the closing date. If a hard copy of the start sheet is required, a stamped addressed envelope should be sent to the competition organiser along with the entry form
SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY FORM
On completion you can:
Option 1: email it to the designated competition organiser
Option 2: post it to the designated competition organiser
PAYMENT OF ENTRY FEES
All entry fees MUST be submitted at the same time as your entry form, irrespective of the method of payment.
Entries received without payment will not be accepted.
Option 1: payment by BACS – if you use this method, you MUST include the competition code(s) in the reference section. Account details:
- Account name: Cambs & Hunts Women’s Golf Ltd
- Sort code: 30-98-97
- Account number 34074762
Option 2: payment by cheque made payable to Cambs & Hunts Women’s Golf Ltd. You should note the competition code(s) on the reverse of the cheque, which must be sent to Keren Williams, Treasurer, 14 Henslow Mews, Cambridge, CB2 8BX
- you can pay several entry fees in a single payment, but you must include the relevant competition codes e.g. AN AG PD for Audrey Nicole Cup, Autumn Greensomes and President’s Day.
completion codes can be found in the Blue Book and on the individual competition posters
- please provide the name of the account being used to pay the entry fee in order to avoid confusion.
The full version of the 2022 Blue Book can be download here